[Gambas-user] Fwd: Re: MTHeme error...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 10 19:02:43 CEST 2014

> Apparently there is something weird on your system: the Temp$()
> function never returns something that does not begins with
> "/tmp/gambas.<uid>/<pid>", and so the MTheme.ReadFile() method should
> not fail that wat.

Well what can I say; it is a bone-stock Fedora 20 distro using MATE as
it's desktop... it is running in a VM under CentOS, but if that matters
then there are other issues. Right now the latest 3.5.90 is working
(sort of) but events are not firing for (see other email). I applied a
pile of updates this morning... I think I'll reboot the VM and see what
happens.

--
Kindest Regards
Stephen A. Bungay, Prop.