[Gambas-user] Array example

wig wig at ...1809...
Wed Jul 9 11:58:46 CEST 2014

Make one array arrNumbers with

2
4
5
8

Make another array arrData with

12
13
11
18

Then look up the value in the first array (seems to be sorted)
 array count start at 0, so this is element number 1

i = arrNumbers.Find(4)  ' find value 4

print i

 1

 and use the found index to take the element from the second array.

print arrData[i]

  13

Hope that helps somehow.

WiG.

On Wednesday 09 July 2014 01:33:16 abbat81 wrote:
> Hi
>
> help me with an array, please
>
> I heve a 2 column of data
>
> 2 - 12
> 4 - 13
> 5 - 11
> 8 - 18
>
> How to use array.
>
> I need use For each in array to use:
>
> IF i = array[x, ?]  THEN Print array[?, x] ' If I get 4 then print 13, if I
> get 2 - print 12 .....
>
> Thanks in advance...
>

> --

> -- Open source business process management suite built on Java and
Eclipse
> Turn processes into business applications with Bonita BPM
Community Edition
Winner