[Gambas-user] Select Point on a Chart

kungfupanda riccardo.giudici at ...626...
Mon Jul 7 23:18:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

This week I'm working with gb.chart component. It's very fine. I've a simple
question, is there a method to get the value of a point with mouse click on
a chart ?
I'm able to find the position (X and Y) of "my click" on the scrollarea but
it's different from the chart xy position because the dimension of
scrollarea and the chart are different.

Any idea? I try to obtain the difference in pixel between scrollarea and
chart (chartX = ScrollAreaX-difference) but I think it's not the best way.

thanks a lot