[Gambas-user] Issue 526 in gambas: Please create an AppData file for Gambas3

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Jul 7 21:07:03 CEST 2014

Comment #2 on issue 526 by ryanle... at ...626...: Please create an AppData
file for Gambas3
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=526

I have created a sample appdata file for this that we are currently using
in Fedora. Feel free to take it, add to it, and use it to solve this bug.
The xml file itself is cc0 (public domain), so basically use it as you like.

https://github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/blob/master/appdata-extra/desktop/gambas.appdata.xml