[Gambas-user] Get structure from extern function?

CJ lists at ...2828...
Fri Jul 4 17:39:41 CEST 2014

Thanks for the input Jussi!

> I don't know the language, but shouldn't "Tripple := numberin * 3" be
> "Tripple := numberin * 3;"? That would seem consistent.

Good catch! In this particular Pascal code it doesn't really matter since
it's the one
and only line of code in that function but it's now corrected for
consistency.

Maybe it was a bit unclear before but the "Tripple" function works OK and I
only included
it to verify that the lib works as intended - at least that part - it's when
calling
"LIBVersion" trying to get the struct it crashes.

> Also byte cannot hold values like 01, is just same as 1.

Correct, guess I wrote 01 just out of habit, i.e. 1.01.

Hopefully the gdb output give clues to whats happening.

/CJ