[Gambas-user] String array - problem with val

kungfupanda riccardo.giudici at ...626...
Sat Jul 5 17:57:43 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've a problem with conversion of a string array in integer.
I'm using gb.chart to create a line graph with a lot of element (more then
10.000 value).
I read the value from a txt file and store all in a string[].
Now I'm trying to get every element of the string[] (with for each element
in.... function) and pass every value to Val(element).

But the function val(element), in example Val("0.56") result in NULL.

What's wrong ??

Thanks