[Gambas-user] gb.form.mdi : Attach/Detach

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 4 15:05:48 CEST 2014

Le 01/07/2014 06:28, B Bruen a écrit :
> I am doing some experiments with detachable tabs in the gb.form.mdi
> component.  A couple of things have come to light that I would like
> to suggest (as a basis for discussion, rather than a bug or
> whatever).

Does revision #6361 fit your needs?

[GB.FORM.MDI]
* NEW: Workspace.Remove() is a new method for removing a window from the
workspace.
* NEW: Workspace.Add() automatically calls Workspace.Remove() to remove
the window from its previous workspace if needed.
* NEW: Workspace now raises the Attach and Detach events when a window
is respectively attached or detached.

--
Benoît Minisini