[Gambas-user] Long C routine

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Fri Jan 31 02:25:26 CET 2014

How does your Gambas source code for the test look like?
For the best speed when using JIT (Fast), you could try to use
one-dimensional embedded arrays (http://gambasdoc.org/help/cat/arraydecl?v3)
But then they must be fixed-sized...

/Emil

2014-01-31 Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>