[Gambas-user] Long C routine

martin p cristia tercoide at ...67...
Thu Jan 30 22:53:07 CET 2014

> So you need to run the routine as a background task? Try the Task class
> (there is an example of it in the Fractal example, IIRC).
>
> Regards,
> Tobi
Not backgroud, as the user cannot do much while that routine is working,
but I need the program look at least alive as Ubuntu blackens the window.
Will look at the example..
Tnx.

Also, I read that in some cases JIT is faster than C. I have a C library
for matrices that came from a Gambas library source translation, do you
think that would be the case for the code I've provided in the last
mail???? (I will bencchmark them now, but a word from experience is nice)