[Gambas-user] Internal compiler error with New

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Jan 27 23:21:57 CET 2014

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
> Maybe it's my sleep deprivation, but I can't understand connection between
> unreferenced array and this. How unreferenced array would help in this? By
> definition, if you can't refer to it, how you can use it?
>
> Jussi

Yeah, sorry, the Boolean[] was just the first class I found in the list
which pops up if you type "New" in the IDE of which I was sure that it is
instantiable.

I didn't mean to say something about Boolean[] or an Array but *any*
creatable object.

Regards,
Tobi