[Gambas-user] TableView (or GridView) .Height = 100% Control.Count

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Jan 26 20:17:16 CET 2014

Do you want the 5 rows to take all the clientheight ?

I'm don't really understand what you means and what you want. Can you send
us a small project that illustrate the problem or at less screenshots.