[Gambas-user] How to import and/or use Linux function "memcopy"?

Sat Jan 25 16:41:37 CET 2014

> Moreover, once you got it, your code may break in the future as soon as
> the internal
> implementation changes.

What you mean by this? I'm expecting normal Gambas arrays to be read in
external libraries as c array when passed as iArray.Data. So far this has
worked perfectly. And in my understanding embedded arrays are useful only
if they are part of structure that should be passed to some library.
Changing this would break a lot of things. Have I understood something
incorrectly?

Jussi