[Gambas-user] Converting from Basic4android to Gambas

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Sat Jan 25 08:13:38 CET 2014

I have a library written in both C# & Java, which was written as a
library for Basic4android. I want to use it in Android apps, which I
write using Basic4android. The library has no controls i.e. it's purely
calculations (in fact it's used to convert between GPS co-ordinates and
British Ordnance Survey grid references & co-ordinates). I don't know
either C# or Java. Is it recommended to either adapt it for Gambas or to
convert the code to Gambas? Are there any tools to either of these
methods? Any other advice?

PS I also wondered if it would be a good idea to make a Gambas component
of it. I've looked at the documentation page on programming components.
However, I' m not able to make sense of it.

--
Regards, John