[Gambas-user] multiple selection on gridview

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Fri Jan 24 19:32:36 CET 2014

Hi

If you set enable the Multiple property on a gridview, you can select
several rows with key control+Click. Ok, thats expected.

But once you have selected several row by doing this, if you click on one
of selected item and try to make a Drag&Drop operation (like is usuall on
Nautilus and very other software) it's triggered the Click event,
unselecting all items, except that you have clicking, and you can't do the
Drag...

The only thing you can do is start de Drag before release the mouse button
of the last selected item... but that is not the expected behaviour for the
user (and for me, of course) and not always it's posible doing that,
especially on very large lists where the user goes up and down searching
certain rows with his own eyes...

Someone know how to imitate the behavior-like-nautilus on gridviews? I've
tried doing a delay on click event... on mousedown event....  storing
selected rowids in a Array, etc. etc., but I've no success...

Thanks in advance

Regards.