[Gambas-user] Issue 504 in gambas: Can't check first and second checkbox in panel

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Jan 24 17:28:25 CET 2014

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-3.5.0 Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 504 by jjalfa... at ...626...: Can't check first and second checkbox
in panel
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=504

I have written an application with several forms. One of forms have a
tabstrip, inside every tab there are four panels and in every panel several
checkboxes with vertical arragement.

When I execute the app, using Gambas 3.5.1, I cant't check the two top
checkboxes of any panel in any tab, I only can check from third to last
checkbox. But the same app works perfectly in Gambas 3.1.1. I have not
tried if it works in 3.5.1 after creating an executable.

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: 3.5.1
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86_64
GUI component: gb.gui
Desktop used: Gnome

3) The error happens without running any specific code, just with the form
opened