[Gambas-user] Gambas Future or what kind of Gambas we want.

Thu Jan 23 02:31:56 CET 2014

I would guess by far the largest number of potential
> - not current - users are those who have come from Windows and
> VB6.  If they are long-standing users of Linux, then they are
> probably conversant with C, etc. and don't particularly need/want a
> Basic derivative.

I strongly disagree here. C is not for same purposes than basic languages.
C is good for system programming and things that require fast execution
speed. Gambas is better for just about everything else.

> There has to be some imperative for them to switch
> to Linux. but once that decision is made, their troubles begin!

Well my troubles only decreased.

Jussi