[Gambas-user] Issue 501 in gambas: IDE does only run code when started from console as superuser

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Jan 19 16:08:24 CET 2014

Updates:

Comment #5 on issue 501 by benoit.m... at ...626...: IDE does only run code
when started from console as superuser
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=501

I don't think so, as apparently you are the only one having a problem. Note
that your output.txt must be generated from scratch (i.e. issue a 'make
clean' before), otherwise it won't include the output of the compilation
process. And that you get an error on the 'libLLVM-3.1.so' file, so I guess
there is a problem with LLVM on your system.