[Gambas-user] how to delete all traces of Gambas?

Sat Jan 18 13:33:33 CET 2014

These should do it:

sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gbx3 /usr/local/bin/gbc3 /usr/local/bin/gba3
/usr/local/bin/gbi3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/share/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gambas3.gambas

sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gbx3 /usr/bin/gbc3 /usr/bin/gba3 /usr/bin/gbi3
sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/share/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gambas3.gambas