[Gambas-user] Issue 501 in gambas: IDE does only run code when started from console as superuser

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Jan 17 09:21:52 CET 2014

Comment #2 on issue 501 by xpistian... at ...626...: IDE does only run code
when started from console as superuser
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=501

I didn't know what details you might need. And since the compiler didn't
throw any errors (as far as I am aware) I thought it would be something
else, probably privilege related.
I'll attach the output of reconf-all, configure, make and make install
later. Or don't you need all of that stuff?