[Gambas-user] A Gambas-MySql question -> Query the result of a query and a table

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Jan 14 10:20:02 CET 2014

Hi all,

In MS Access it was possible to make a query based on a query. I am in
the middle of porting all MS Access clients to Gambas 3 and all tables
have been migrated to MySql.

Is it possible in Gambas to do a query and next do another query on the
result of the previous query combined with some extra tables?

Or, do I need to do the query, store the result in a table and next
query this table combined with the extra tables.

I know this last option would work, but I am just wondering if there are
any better ways of doing this, without having to create a table with the
query result.

Suggestions are appreciated.

--
Kind regards,