[Gambas-user] Anotating a pdf image

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Jan 12 10:50:14 CET 2014

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014, bill-lancaster wrote:
> Thanks for the ideas and encouragement Tobi
> I've got something working now.

But be cautious with this... I wrote a proof-of-concept program and it
turned out that PdfDocument[Page].GetImage() returns images with obvious
quality loss and in the PDF I used for testing, some (not all) text
magically disappeared. I'll file bug reports once I have the time to
prepare them. Maybe we can do something about it.

Regards,
Tobi