[Gambas-user] How to delete a xml node

Floryn90 floryn90.linux at ...626...
Fri Jan 10 16:01:17 CET 2014

I'm using Xmlreader for reading the xml file and xmlwriter for writing
the xml file but don't work properly

I need to read the xml file, find node attribute name, delete node
element if the name is the same with name given by user.

Nella citazione in data ven 10 gen 2014 15:56:55 CET, Fabien Bodard ha