[Gambas-user] Translating forms in gambas

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Thu Jan 9 23:55:55 CET 2014

Am Donnerstag, den 09.01.2014, 22:20 +0100 schrieb Floryn90:
> Hi Charlie,
> I need to change the language when user click on
> Menu->Languages->"Language Name".
>
> Nella citazione in data gio 09 gen 2014 22:15:32 CET, Charlie Reinl ha
> scritto:
> > Am Donnerstag, den 09.01.2014, 22:04 +0100 schrieb Floryn90:
> >> Hi everyone,
> >> I'm making an app and i need to translate it in various languages. From
> >> Project->Translate i made the translations. Now i made some menu entry
> >> for some languages and i need to set that language (that was selected
> >> from user by clicking on its name). How can i set the language and
> >> refresh the form with translated labels ?
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance,
> >> Florin
> >
> > Salut Florin,
> >
> > normally the used language depends on the users language on the box, if
> > not found the default language, fixed in the project is used (see
> > project/properties).
> >
> > But if you want to change to any of these languages at start up, you'll
> > find in the mailing list archives the answer.

Salut Florin,

if you want to change at any moment the user want the project language,
so you have to program that by your own.
As I said, the gettext behind Project->Translate acts at start up.

--
Amicalement
Charlie