[Gambas-user] Printing with gb.gui not same result as qt4

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jan 7 16:59:15 CET 2014

Le 07/01/2014 16:29, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Guess I found a feature :)
>
> When running a program with printing into PDF, gb.gui and NOT on a Qt4
> system (like Lxde or KDE3), the positions on the page aren't delivered
> correctly. When reducing myPrinter.Resolution to 75, it is ok in X
> direction, but Font.Height keeps being measured too big.
>
> This cost me around 4 hours this morning to find out, as I had the same
> project from my laptop on my office system. There's KDE4 running on the
> laptop and KDE3 in the office, and printing resulted in wrong positions
> until I found that I had to uncheck gb.gui and check gb.qt4 instead.
> Both on latest stable Gambas3.
>
> I don't think this is wanted, is it? At least it's confusing...
>
> Regards
> Rolf

gb.gui just loads gb.qt4 if you run KDE, gb.gtk otherwise.

Can you send me some code that allows me to compare and debug the
printing differences between gb.qt4 and gb.gtk?

--
Benoît Minisini