[Gambas-user] gbx3: unable to find startup file

wally wally at ...2037...
Mon Jan 6 19:40:13 CET 2014

I used :
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/munix9:/gambas/openSUSE_13.1/

because its only repo i know which provides alure libs and devel for the svn
version to build gb.openal.

I removed and the Edu -repo works now again

thx