[Gambas-user] An error with gb.gtk3 by using ListBox

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 6 01:51:27 CET 2014

Le 06/01/2014 00:37, Ru Vuott a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> on a Form I have a ListBox object, and I actived   gb.gtk3   component.
>
> My code is simply:
>
> Public Sub Form_Open()
>
>      ListBox1.Add("Scripta manent")
>
> End
>

> Well, when I start the application, in console I obtain this warning:
>
> Gtk-WARNING **: /tmp/buildd/gtk+3.0-3.8.7~1+petra/./gtk/gtkstylecontext.c:2470: can't get style properties for non-widget class `void'

Crash fixed in revision #6068. But all controls written in Gambas having
a border cannot draw their focus state anymore.

I don't know why, but the focus frame drawn by the GTK+3 routine covers
the control entirely, whereas it should just highlight the control border.

--
Benoît Minisini