[Gambas-user] Forcenewpage in report component

Greg Raffaelle greg.raffaelle at ...2755...
Sat Jan 4 12:04:17 CET 2014

I am having a problem getting automatic page numbers on a report using
the new "Forcenewpage" setting in the report component.

My report consists of X number of pages with tables that are repeated Y
number of times with new data each time (the report is then X times Y
pages long).  For example a report may consist of two pages of data in
tables that are repeated three times to create a six page report.  The
page numbers now only show up on the last X number of pages in the
report (the last two pages in the example - the first four pages do not
get numbered).

Any help fixing this would be appreciated.  I have attached the class
and report files for the code used to create the report.

Thanks,
Greg