[Gambas-user] Controls on form do not respond.

VonZorch VonZorch at ...626...
Fri Jan 3 21:32:03 CET 2014

I am calling frmCurve from frmMain, frmStat works fine.
As for the Label array, I am doing an X,Y plot, the array allows me to
quickly and easily change the labels text when the data range changes.

I think the problem was a glitch in the form editor.  I tried to use an
inelegant brute force approach and write it as a separate application.  When
I added frmCurve from the main project it didn't work there.  I started the
Curve project over, made the exact same form and used the same code and it
works properly even when brought back into the main project.
Thanks to everybody for the suggestions.