[Gambas-user] Gridview

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Thu Jan 2 05:23:13 CET 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-02 at 14:34 +1100, Shane wrote:
> what is needed to get
> word warp height resizing working ? this is what i have
>
> GridView1.Rows[Index].Height = -1
> GridView1[Index, 0].WordWrap = True
>
> so wordwarp works but the height is not resized

You have to set the row height to -1 in the Arrange event, not when you
load a cell.

This is because of something like the runtime does not know what to do
with the row heights until it is all loaded.

I had the same problem some months ago, Beniot's explanation is
somewhere in the mailing list archives. I can only suggest you search it
for "gridview row height", but I do not remember the topic, sorry.

hth
Bruce