[Gambas-user] R: Richtext-Area alignment

Thu Feb 27 08:14:09 CET 2014

Am 26.02.2014 23:12, schrieb Ru Vuott:
> Hello,
>
> by using ".Format.Alignment" property it "seems" it only works in this way....
>

> Public Sub Form_Open()
>
>     TextEdit1.RichText = "<P align=right>arma virumque cano"
>
> End
>

> Public Sub Button1_Click()
>
>        TextEdit1.Format.Alignment = Align.Center
>
> ' but if in "Form_Open()" routine is set  "<P align=LEFT"
> ' here this ".Format.Alignment = Align.Center" doesn't works !
>
> End
>

> Regards
> vuott

Either we just use it in a wrong way, or there is a hidden "feature" ;)

For bold, italics etc., this runs flawlessly. My code for bold:

Public Sub btnFett_Click()

   txt.Format.Font.Bold = btnFett.Value

   txt.SetFocus

End

Somewhat strange though, when you use one of these for the first time
after starting the program, it takes quite some seconds before the
cursor returns. Maybe it's loading all fonts in the background or
something like that. Anyway I was thinking about setting Mouse.Wait for
it. Can you confirm that?

Regards
Rolf