[Gambas-user] How do I access "Complex Repotr.pdf"?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Feb 26 13:16:20 CET 2014

Well, to begin now, i think it will be better to install the svn version of
Gambas.

Simply because i've been working on the component continuously since one
month now, and i have changed many little things,
that will help a lot to understand how it work.
For example, now a reportcontrol with no height and no width is autosized
in function of it's content.

Tips of the day :

A Report is a VBox, that is a ReportContainer, that is a ReportControl.

> Fabien,
>

> I have the same problem as Willy. I need to write the same type of report.
> Have tried all the combinations he reported. I have read your suggestion
> him but, I do not know how to begin to write the code. An example would be
> of great help.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Marty

Fabien Bodardk