[Gambas-user] feature suggestions: detach and rearrange tabs

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri Feb 21 10:02:09 CET 2014

 No i've begin that project there is 8 years ... just between gambas1
and gambas2. The form.reparent function was done for that use.
But in the past i was not as sharp as now..

I think there is something to do with TabPanel. I need to investigate
but do nt disturb me too much i need to progress on reports :-)

> On 02/20/2014 03:04 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
>> And adobe/gimp boxes too... It's an old dream
>
> Is that your way of telling me I need to start programming in my sleep?
> I guess I'll keep dreaming, then. :)
>
> --
> Kevin Fishburne
> Eight Virtues