[Gambas-user] Norming official examples (reloaded); was: Submitting "Example" Candidates

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu Feb 20 19:54:07 CET 2014

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014, Ru Vuott wrote:
> > So everything must be in english (no choice, sorry. Next century, everything will be in chinese...
>
> But, be based on a single common language is laziness for the mind.

I'd prefer to be called lazy over having to translate source code twice:
once into a language I can read fluently and then into my understanding.
But you are right: that's just laziness - and programmers are said to be
lazy.

Regards,
Tobi