[Gambas-user] media component syntax and the gstreamer filesink

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at ...3298...
Fri Feb 14 11:51:08 CET 2014

I am adding a preference system to the WaveGenerator for the audio
sink. It work for all sinks I try but one, the filesink.

It is something like

  $hPlayer = New MediaPipeline
  $hAudio = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "audiotestsrc")
  $hConv = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "audioconvert")
  ' Set the output sink
  $hOutput = New MediaControl($hPlayer, Settings["OutputSink",
  "autoaudiosink"])
  ' Set the pipeline
  $hAudio.LinkTo($hConv)
  $hConv.LinkTo($hOutput)

When the output sink is filesink, the preference key look like
  OutputSink="filesink location=/home/dom/wavegenerator.ogg"

And when running it, it fail with
  Unable to create mediacontrol dans FMain:50

which is
  $hOutput = New MediaControl($hPlayer, Settings["OutputSink",
  "autoaudiosink"])

I try without the location=.., or without the path with just
location=wavegenerator.ogg, and get the same result.

Is it something I can do to get this to work?

Dominique