[Gambas-user] Bug in WaveGenerator 3.5.90

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at ...3298...
Wed Feb 12 20:19:31 CET 2014

Le Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:24:32 +0100,
Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...> a écrit :

> <dominique.michel at ...3298...>:
> > Le Wed, 12 Feb 2014 02:57:10 +0200,
> > Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...> a écrit :
> >
> >> OK, now it works. I'm getting these messages:
> >> Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
> >> Cannot connect to server request channel
> >> jack server is not running or cannot be started
> >>
> >> I really don't have jack installed, why it looks for it?
> >>

> >> Jussi
> >
> > This have nothing to do with Gambas and all with Gstreamer. Here I
> > have jack running all the time, and if I use the autoaudiosink,
> > gstreamer connect to alsa...
>
> But you need to this anybody... it is an example ... it is not
> only for your use.

I know that. That was just to say Jussi is not the only one that have
an issue with that auto sink, even if it work.

On my system, alsa and jack are interconnected with the jack pcm plugin
in my .asoundrc, so I get the sound of both sound systems in jack.