[Gambas-user] Super Events. Are they posible?

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Wed Feb 12 18:43:37 CET 2014

It's posible to raise a Super Event? ("Super" like in Superman, not in
oop).
I mean to create a Event that works in every part of the application.
I am developing a very large proyect with docens of forms and I've a form
calle HelpForm wich implements a Help system for the user sensible to last
control used for search help about it .

What I want is a method like this

Public sub SUPER_Key_Release( key as integer)

 dim help as formHelp

  if key.code=key.F1 then
       fHelp = new formHelp(lastcontrol)
       fHelp.show
  endif
end

 Press F1 in whatever Form inside or outside of whatever control and get
acces to a FormHelp.

In other words: a Event that I must declare only once in Application or, at
least, once in form and affect all controls.
It's posible to do somenthing like that?

Thanks in advance.

Regards