[Gambas-user] Unable to print fields in report

Marty McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Mon Feb 10 15:25:17 CET 2014

Fabien,

Appears as though I cannot attach the Gambas project directory. Too many
files to attach. It will not just attach the directory. If there is a way to
get it to you, please let me know.  I've taken it out of the more complex
application so that we can deal with it alone. Also the data is
confidential. I have removed the login and password data as well as the
database name. Any simple MySQL data table with about ten records will do.
This time I set every control to autoresize and expand including the report.
Now it works properly. It displays ten names. The vertical spacing is not as
I would want it. It's much too much. Would like to see each line close to
the one above. But, for now this is progress.

Thanks for your continued help.

Marty