[Gambas-user] Wave generator

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at ...3298...
Sun Feb 9 14:13:01 CET 2014

I made some changes to the Wave generator.

A screen shoot is better than a long explanation:
http://postimg.org/image/7kbr04d31/

I tested it with both the alsasink and the jackaudiosink, but I didn't
made a menu for that, because I don't know how to test if a sink exist
without to load it. And when it try to load a non existing sink, it
just crash. Instead, it is a comment in the source.

The jack sink is the one that work best of the two I tested. It give
less parasitic noises than with the alsasink.

The cursor buttons are coupled with value boxes. The frequency corsor
work just great, but it is a glitch with the volume cursor. When
entering a value in the volume value box, the cursor move too much to
the left. It is at the right exactly at 0 dB, but it reach the left
side at -40 dB, when this setting is calibrated at -60 dB. And that
strange because it work just fine when moving the cursor.

The sources archive is about 21 kb and I want to share it, that both for
you and for review. It is my first Basic program from a very long time
ago... So, where is the best place to put that archive?

Dominique