[Gambas-user] sound in gambas 3

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at ...3298...
Sat Feb 8 21:03:18 CET 2014

Le Sat, 8 Feb 2014 19:36:49 +0100,
Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...> a écrit :

> Is it a way to introspect the media lib ?

I use gst-inspect for that. I don't know if it is possible to do it in
Gambas. On my system:

 gst-inspect-1.0 audiotestsrc

As I understand the Media.control, it send the control name to
gstreamer, audiotestsrc in that case, together with the property it
want to control, "volume", "wave, ..., and its value.

gts-inspect will give you a description of all the properties and their
possible values.

Dominique