[Gambas-user] sound in gambas 3

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at ...3298...
Sat Feb 8 01:24:29 CET 2014

Hi,

I try to do my first gambas program, and I am stuck with the sound.

All I have for now is 2 labels, 2 value boxes and 1 toggle button.

When I press the toggle button, it launch a message box with the 2
values in the value boxes and some text. 1 is a frequency, the other is
the amplitude. I want to use these values to make some sounds.

When looking for sound functions, I found Play in sdl.sound. Is it
possible with it, or with another function, to use something like:

Play frequency volume

Another way would be to create an audio file on the fly...

Dominique