[Gambas-user] Solving the Gambas packaging problem psychologically (!)

Fernando Martins fernando at ...3175...
Mon Feb 3 19:32:28 CET 2014

Pinta was one of those I had tried years ago and was missing something.
I gave it another quick go and at first sight it seems indeed to be
doing the basic things I used to do with MS Paint.

One minor thing, to be picky, I can't resize the canvas with handles.

Regards,
Fernando