[Gambas-user] gb.db: Primary Key of a INSERT

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Feb 3 16:30:33 CET 2014

On 02/03/2014 09:34 AM, Oliver Etchebarne Bejarano wrote:
> How can I obtain the last AUTO_INCREMENT field after I run the
> Result.Update() on a new registry? I'm using a MySQL db.

On the same connection object, "select LAST_INSERT_ID() from tablename;"

But will Result.Update() insert a new record if the Result object is
pointing past the end of the table? If it will, the wiki should be updated
to reflect that.

Rob