[Gambas-user] SVN checkout not working?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Feb 2 19:31:51 CET 2014

Hi,

we noticed that a plain SVN checkout of trunk does not work anymore, i.e.:

$ svn co svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk
svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk'
svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

where the command is from the "How to deal with subversion" page.

What I verified is that my svn+ssh:// url allows to update and newly
checkout without any problems. But what's the problem with the anonymous
access?

Regards,
Tobi