[Gambas-user] What values for Music.Volume of gb.sdl2.sound ?

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Wed Dec 31 16:09:43 CET 2014

Yes, now Volume property works.  Its range seems  0 - 100. Isn't it ?

 Data: Mercoledì 31 dicembre 2014, 14:39

 Le 31/12/2014 13:31, Ru
 Vuott a écrit :
 > Hello,
 >
 > I'm continuing to
 test the resources of the component
 "gb.sdl2.sound", and I do not understand how
 setting the values of Music.Volume property.

 > /SDL2/SDL_mixer.h
 documentation tells about volume in the range of 0-128...
 but I saw "Music.Volume" doesn't work with
 these values range. So, I tried by using decimals, I can
 hear the sound, but sound volume doesn't change.

 > .....How I have to
 use "Music.Volume" of gb.sdl2.sound ?

 > Regards
 > vuott

 Fixed in revision #6782.

 By the way, it's
 'gb.sdl2.audio' now.

 Benoît Minisini

 and developed in partnership with Slashdot Media, is your
 hub for all things parallel software
 development, from weekly thought
 leadership
 blogs to news, videos, case studies, tutorials and more.
 Take a
 look and join the conversation now.
 http://goparallel.sourceforge.net