[Gambas-user] Gridview sort function

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Tue Dec 23 17:26:35 CET 2014

A column-click changes the state of TableView.Columns.Sort.

But that value appears to be one click "behind" which the following code shows:

Public Sub TableView1_ColumnClick(Column As Integer)

   Print Column, TableView1.Columns.Sort

End

Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."