[Gambas-user] How to print a Gambas code list

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Tue Dec 23 14:48:32 CET 2014

Hello Martin:

Here you have a small program that does (list project information, directory
tree and files, list the classes, modules and forms), creating a text file
(.txt)

http://jsbsan.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/listar-el-codigo-fuente-de-un-proyecto.html

Regards

Jsbsan