[Gambas-user] gb.pcre: RegExp.Replace() problem

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Dec 21 19:23:57 CET 2014

Le 21/12/2014 18:41, RICHARD WALKER a écrit :
> Sorry to butt in but would it help to have Replace work the way Benoît
> had it originally and use something else for Tobi's substitution of
> one instance for a substitute string - like maybe Substitute? Or is
> that already spoken for?
>
> Richard

Actually this was a corner case, and unless someone proves me the
contrary, it seems logical that a pattern starting with "^" implies that
only the first match will be replaced, as any other match cannot start
at the beginning of the line.

Benoît Minisini