[Gambas-user] Where are the examples?

rolf rolf.frogs at ...221...
Tue Dec 16 16:35:27 CET 2014

Hi Jussi

> Maybe "examples" option could be added to main dialog (the place where it
> used to be) after you have installed at least one example?

There is no "examples" option in the main dialog and no examples are installed
on the system by the "make install" and I found no target "make install
examples" or so.

I found them in trunk/app/examples (or so) and copied them into a directory of
mine, but could not "install" one of them from the software farm.

BTW why must the directory ".local" be hidden??? I see no reason. Why can the
directory not be choosen by the user or taken from an environment variable?

> Or maybe it could be there, and when clicked it would say "no examples
> installed, you can find them from software farm".

Fine regards
Rolf