[Gambas-user] Where are the examples?

rolf rolf.frogs at ...221...
Tue Dec 16 13:48:45 CET 2014

Hello Benoît

> >> There is a new bookmark "installed programs" in the project open dialog.
> >> This is where installed programs... are installed.
> >
> > But the entry is empty?? after install of a program from the software
> > farm (see attached screenshots)
>
> There...

No, the shown window is empty on my site and I found no way to move to
the .local (i.e. hidden) directory from Gambas start page - or the open
projekt or open file entries.

In ./local/share/gambas3/src/example/AnalogWatch/ the program can be found,
but I don't know how to access it from within Gambas.

Is there a way, to configure the pathes?

Many thanks
Rolf