[Gambas-user] Bug with GTK+

Tue Dec 16 04:00:29 CET 2014

> I'm not clear enough: you should not have to disable and re-enabling a
> control inside an event handler, because you are not supposed to call
> event loop (WAIT <time> instruction) inside an event handler. If you
> don't call the event loop, then disabling then re-enabling is useless.

OK, now I understand the issue... In fact the code showing the data uses
"wait".
And it seems to work as expected in Qt4. But I understand how it may create
problems, while now it doesn't seem to.
So, I could replace "wait" with "sleep" and take of the enable/disable
code. However I like that the control goes gray when disabled... right now
I can't figure out nice solution for this.

Jussi